Thursday, August 20, 2009

Voice actors honor roll

Any fan of cartoons and animation will appreciate this list of some of the best known voice actors. They deserve our love for giving cartoon characters their unique personalities, while staying mostly out of the public eye themselves. And, truth be told, I've always secretly wanted to be the voice of a cartoon character (yeah, I know...).

Incidentally, this list was put together by the lovable weirdos behind the Archie McPhee catalog - known to many as the original vendor of the librarian action figure!

1 comment:

Andy Krueger said...

Hi Roman, I saw your comment on John's comic about the "MPLS Indie XPO" and wondered, do you think a show like this would succeed in Minnesota? I live there and I want to make this happen. Please email me: mplsindiexpo@gmail.com, thanks!